Immerse Yourself in An Overseas Education
Webster University offers an unparalleled network of campuses on four continents in nine countries worldwide, including in Southeast Asia.
We’ve designed our unique study abroad programs to allow students to experience a time of significant economic change in Bangkok while also witnessing the preservation of the country’s customs and heritage.
Qualifications for the Webster World Traveler Award:
- Must successfully complete a minimum of one eight-week term (six credits) abroad as a full-time student.
- Must remain enrolled as a full-time student in good standing while abroad in accordance with Webster University policy and local immigration law.
- Must complete a minimum of 30 additional credit hours at Webster University, which may include credits earned while abroad or completion of the degree program at Webster University.
- Successfully fulfill the service obligation to be determined in consultation with the Study Abroad Office. The students, for example, would agree, on their return to Webster Thailand, to talk to current students about their experience, the added value to their education and the lasting impact on their world view. By doing so they would encourage studying abroad to other students.
- If you decide to change the ticket once it has been booked, you are financially responsible for any change fee and re-booking.
While studying abroad you remain a Webster Thailand student and continue to pay your tuition fees to the Business office.